On pages where you can view lists of metadata items, you may also see the "Bulk Actions" button at the bottom of the page.
Some notable places where you can perform Bulk Actions include: Your Sandbox, Favourites and Tags & the Search results pages.
What can I do with Bulk Actions?
Performing bulk actions means just that, it allows you to select multiple items and perform different actions on them.
An example from a search results page:
You will notice a little tick box in the upper left hand corner of each search result.
Ticking those boxes will add them to the items you are performing the bulk actions on.
The different Bulk Actions you can perform:
- This will add the selected items to your Favourites. You will know an item has been Favourited if you see a "
" under the item type in the results.
- - This will remove the selected items from your Favourites.
- - This lets you download the selected items into a single package.
- - This lets you create a review request for the selected items.
The Bulk Actions below can only be performed by Administrators of the system.
- This allows you to change the Registration Status for the selected items.
- - This allows you to move the selected items to a different Workgroup.
- - This allows you change the Stewardship Organisation for the selected items.
Downloading Content Within the registry there are many places where you can download content, a few notable places include: from a search page, browsing content, an individual item page and from your Sandbox. Bulk downloading content You can bulk ...
My Sandbox This is the place items sit that you've created that haven't been submitted for review, added to a Workgroup or been registered. Access your Sandbox Go to on the Dashboard side panel. What you can do in your Sandbox This is an example ...
How to edit an item This section applies to logged in users with permission to edit metadata 1. When viewing an item, click the 'Actions' button in the top right of the screen to open the Actions menu, then select 'Open item editor'. 2. You will be ...
Notifications About Notifications Aristotle sends you Notifications when common actions occur, such as when an item you've favourited has been edited, when an item in a Workgroup you are a member of has changed, or when a metadata item you're an ...
How to Clone a metadata item 1. Go to the item page of the item you would like to clone. 2. In the Actions bar select "Clone this item". 3. The item is now cloned and you will be able to edit the item from a metadata creation page. 4. Once ...