Collection publication and permissions
How to publish a Collection and set permissions
How to edit, change and update permissions and publication details of a Collection.
1. From the Collections Homepage, select the "Actions" button dropdown.
2. Select 'Publication details' from the dropdown. A pop-up will appear where you can select the publication date.
3. The publication date is the date when you want the Collection to be visible.
4. Once you select the date you want the Collection to be published from, select
and the date will show up in the 'Publication' box on the Collections Homepage.
1. From the Collections Homepage, select the 'Actions' button dropdown.
2. Select 'Publication details' from the dropdown. A pop-up will appear where you can change the Permissions.
3. From here, you can change the permissions by selecting the dropdown. The group you select is who can view the Collection from the selected Publication date. For example, if you select "Authenticated", from 2022-02-24 all Authenticated users in the Registry will be able to view the Collections existence. Please note that not all authenticated users may be able to view all the items within the Collection, this might be because of their permissions elsewhere in the Registry.
4. Once you've selected the Permissions for the Collection, select
to save. The information on who has permissions to view the Collection will now be displayed in the Publication box on the Collection Homepage.
How to publish a metadata item Publishing is making metadata visible to a group of people without requiring endorsement, it can be done by any Steward of the Stewardship Organisation the item belongs to. 1. Go to an item page 2. From the Actions bar ...
Creating and maintaining a stewardship organisation
Creating and Maintaining a Stewardship Organisation How to create a Stewardship Organisation You have to be an Administrator to add a new Stewardship Organisation 1. Go to “Administrator Tools” at the bottom of the Dashboard side menu 2. Select ...
How to add members to a Stewardship Organisation
How to add members to a Stewardship Organisation You must either be an Administrator of the Stewardship Organisation or a Registry Administrator to add members to a Stewardship Organisation. Members must already be users of the Registry to be added ...
Creating and managing workgroups
Creating a new Workgroup You have to be an Administrator to add a new Workgroup 1. Go to “Administrator Tools” at the bottom of the Dashboard side menu. If you do not see the "Administrator Tools" option in the sidebar, you will not be able to create ...
How to create alternative name types
Alternative name types can be applied to all metadata items managed within the Stewardship Organisation you create the alternative name type in. How to create a new alternative name type 1. Go to the Stewardship Organisation Homepage you want to ...