How to reset your password
The password reset feature enables the Aristotle Users to reset or change the password of their account in the Registry.
- 1.Go to the login page.
If you are on your home page of the registry, click on
from Task Bar to go to the login page.
2. Click on "Forgotten your Password?" to reset your password.
3. You will be navigated to new page where you can enter the email address associated with your Registry account.
Enter the email address and click on "Send instructions".
The reset instructions have been sent to your email address you have submitted.
4. Go to your email inbox, click on the password reset link to set a new password.
Once you click the link, you will be navigated to the Registry's Password Reset page.
5. Set a new password and click on "Change my password".
6. Once your password is reset you must login with the new password to access your account.