View CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Changes
Needs Administrator permissions to view the CRUD changes
All the CRUD functions performed in the registry can be monitored by going to the 'CRUD events' in the Aristotle registry.
- 1.Click the 'Django administration' on the left side panel.
If 'Django administration' is not visible on the left side panel:
- Go to the 'Administrator tools' and click on the 'Manage Users'.
- Click on the 'Manage' dropdown, inline with your name, then Click on the 'Change site-wide permissions'.
- Tick the check box for 'Access Django admin area' if it is not checked, and click the 'Save Changes' button
- Once the changes are saved, refresh the page, and you will be able to see 'Django Administration' on the left side panel.
2. After clicking 'Django Administration' scroll down to 'EASY AUDIT APPLICATION', Click on the change button inline with 'CRUD events'.
3. On this screen, you can see the CRUD actions performed in the registry. You can apply filters either from the right side 'Filters' options or by date below search. Also, you can search for the item name or id in the search bar.
4. Click on the item's event type to further see the details of the particular item. We can see who has performed that action, at what time, the changed fields and the action taken, For instance, in the below example, action is 'Update' and it was updated on 25 Oct 2022 at 10.23 a.m.
5. Similarly, you can check who has created, updated or deleted items in the registry and at what time by following the same steps.