Contact forms are web-based forms that are used to collect information from registry visitors. They typically include fields for users to enter their name, email address, and a message or inquiry. The purpose of a contact form is to allow visitors to easily get in touch with the registry administrators.
- 1.To access the Administrator Tools, the administrator user needs to navigate to the appropriate section from their dashboard.
- 2.To create or manage contact forms, navigate to the section labeled 'Manage Custom Forms' within the Registry Administrator tools panel.
- 3.Select the 'Create New form' button to design a new form.
- 4.In order to create a comprehensive contact form, the administrator is required to add several key components to the form. The components of the form are:
Once the form is complete, select 'Submit' to save the contact form.
- Title - Where users can input the title of the contact form
- Body - The purpose of the form, which specifies the reason for the inquiry
- Audience - The audience this form is for, this can be Public users or Authenticated users of the Registry
- Status - 'Open' means new responses can be added to the form, if 'closed' it's no longer viaible and new responses cannot be submitted
- Assigned users - Users can be added to manage the response to inquiries submitted via the contact form, ensuring that each inquiry is handled by the appropriate personnel
- Extra notification email - An additional email where contact form inquires are sent to
- Finally, administrators can add a customised thank you message that users receive upon submitting the form.
- 1.From the contact form manager page (accessible via Administrator Tools or the Toolbox), select the button 'Test' of the contact form you wish to include a link to on the Homepage.
- 2.Copy the URL that appears in the navigation bar.
- 3.Go to the Aristotle Cloud Dashboard on the side panel.
- 4.Once in the Cloud Dashboard, select Homepage Editor.
- 5.Select 'Edit Custom Description', and add one of the below code snippets to the Custom Description box.
//<a href="[REPLACE WITH THE LINK YOU COPIED]">][THE NAME FOR YOUR FORM]</a>
If an administrator wants to assist users in moving to the next page, you can add a special property to the link. For example:
<a href="[REPLACE WITH THE LINK YOU COPIED]?return_url=/account/profile">][THE NAME FOR YOUR FORM]</a>
This will redirect users back to their dashboard after they have completed the form.
- 6.Click 'Save custom homepage' to save to the Homepage, and go back to the homepage to view and test the link to the desired contact form.
- 1.To submit an inquiry, a user must navigate to the homepage of the Registry and click on the 'Forms' link provided on the Homepage.
- 2.Once a user has navigated to the form, they can fill out the necessary details and submit their inquiry for further processing.
- 1.From the Contact form manager page (accessible via the Administrator Tools or the Toolbox), Click on the contact form Title to check for the submitted inquiries for a form. Administrators and Assigned users for a contact form will also receive an email notification when someone has submitted an inquiry via a contact form.
- 2.Administrators have a view of all the inquiries submitted for a form. Administrators can click on the 'Details' to view a particular inquiry.
- 3.Administrators have a detailed view with the users information and their inquiry.
- 4.Administrators can add a note for the inquiry submitter in the highlighted section.
- 5.Administrators can tick the 'Send to submitter' box to send an email notification to the inquiry submitter.
- 6.By clicking 'Add update', administrators or users can facilitate the conversation on the particular inquiry.